Friday, April 18, 2014

Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 16th Week of 2014

Superpeep Brendt D'Orio reminded me that I have completely fallen off of the wagon in my weekly obligation to choose a Nanepashemet Peep of the Week.
~
My old, feisty Mountain of a Man persona would probably be a bit annoyed at this poke at my failing, but it dawns on me that the proud Danish-Italian machine shop entrepreneur is dead-on with his observation.
~
Somehow the despicable yet inspirational tradition has been set aside, but today will receive a strong dusting off.
~
As Nanepashemet Peeps will recall.... to become a Peep of the Week... one must fit the following criteria.

  1. Must have done something either inspirational or annoying.
  2. Cannot be an animal.
  3. Cannot be Dead.
  4. Or fulfill the automatic criteria of buying the MOAM a bottle of Lagavulin 16 year old Single Malt Scotch... otherwise known as the King of Scotch.
How is it then, that I have neglected this weekly duty for so long????
I am duped by the mystery as you must be also.

You would think that dwindling Lagavulin supply would have tipped me off that something was wrong.... but it was the Italo-Dane who snapped me back to attention.

And So.... after a long hiatus....

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 16th Week of 2014

Brendt D'Orio
Brian Donovan
Dave Bruett
Lindsay Lohan
Lynda Murray

Somehow, the world is starting to feel right again.

No comments: