Friday, May 31, 2013

Retirement Plan

Peeps....
Sometime towards the end of next week, we'll be heading down to Washington, DC to make a sales pitch to a major tier one wireless carrier.
~
Those of you who have seen the MOAM in Sales Mode know that I can make a powerful, persuasive, and some say "irresistable" presentation.  Naturally it takes the right vibe, but I'm mighty motivated for this one.
~
Suffice it to say that the MOAM Charm Meter will be set on HIGH.
~
Because that's what the stakes are.
~
If we land this account, Nanepashemet Telecom will be laying paving stones to the future comfortable retirement of yours truly.
~
Course... you know me.... I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch.  But on this one, I have them hatched, grown, butchered, fried and topped with Franks Louisiana Hot Sauce.
~
Retirement will be nice.

No comments: