for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, May 14, 2017

No PP

Happy Mothers Day.
Recently I was de-friended on FACEBOOK by a Mom who disagreed with my stance on Planned Parenthood.

She said that as a man, I had no idea what it is like to have an unwanted pregnancy.

Which is absolutely true.

Then she said that Planned Parenthood provided many health services for women.  I told her that they didn't perform mammograms, which she disputed.

I asked her what she thought about PP selling body parts of aborted babies.  No opinion on that.

I told her that I supported her right to have an abortion, but not as a form of birth control or convenience, and unless performed under the most extreme circumstances, it is immoral.

She made a sour face. 

She said she still likes me even though she defriended me.

I told her that I had no problem with being defriended, because she is a Whack Job Liberal.

It was a lovely conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus