for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wedding Aftermath

Joanne and I are still basking in the afterglow of Katelyn and Brady's Wedding.
~
We keep thinking of aspects of the occasion that was so heartening and so much fun.
~
So many of you have been sending me emails and vm's asking for photos of the MOAM in his tuxedo walking the beautiful bride down the center aisle.
~
Peeps.... this wedding was all about Katelyn and Brady.... and not about how fantastic I looked in my tuxedo and all of the super cool dance moves that I executed throughout the evening.
~
So stop asking, for Crissakes.   Suffice it to say that I looked Fantastic and leave it at that.
~
The important thing is that Katelyn and Brady had a sendoff that they will remember all the rest of their lives... and many of us will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus