Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wedding Aftermath

Joanne and I are still basking in the afterglow of Katelyn and Brady's Wedding.
~
We keep thinking of aspects of the occasion that was so heartening and so much fun.
~
So many of you have been sending me emails and vm's asking for photos of the MOAM in his tuxedo walking the beautiful bride down the center aisle.
~
Peeps.... this wedding was all about Katelyn and Brady.... and not about how fantastic I looked in my tuxedo and all of the super cool dance moves that I executed throughout the evening.
~
So stop asking, for Crissakes.   Suffice it to say that I looked Fantastic and leave it at that.
~
The important thing is that Katelyn and Brady had a sendoff that they will remember all the rest of their lives... and many of us will too.

No comments: