for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Election Day

Peeps...
I voted today.
~
So don't blame me if a Democratic Senate stands by while your liberties, wallet, and rights are assaulted by the Totalitarian Lefties in the White House.
~
At least I tried.
~
After making a deposit in the Pleasant Street Bank and pointing out politely to the Tellers who they should vote for, I went next door to the Marblehead Masonic Lodge and cast my ballot.
~
Turnout was sparse.
~
That could be good for Gomez, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus