for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rat Race Re-Entry

The lapse in posts this week has a good excuse as I was flat on my back in bed for two days with some flu-like virus.
~
Normally, when a Mountain of a Man like myself gets sick, the average person can't see any difference, but a sequence of extreme shivering chills followed by hot sweats gave it away for me this week.
~
Joanne wanted me to see the Doctor, but I'm not sure if I'd be covered under Obamacare and didn't want to take the chance.
~
No matter.  I'm back and ready to re-enter the rat race to catch up with anything that I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus