for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, October 07, 2012

New Menu Item

Peeps....
I know that many of you think that my culinary skill is limited to Buffalo Wings, Macaroni and Cheese, and White Trash Balls.
~
Fair enough.
~
I do prepare these delicacies at a professional grade level... but today I will be broadening my horizons for the Patriots Game Dinner with Chicken Marsala over Penne.
~
Sometimes, being a Mountain of a Man means that you have to expand the menu.
~
Man cannot live on White Trash Balls alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus