for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Screening

Today, when I was riding into Boston for lunch with a couple of SuperPeeps, I saw Adam Sandler playing pickup basketball in Swampscott.  He had some pretty good moves for an older guy.   That's the extent of my involvement with the production of "Grownups 2".
~
And speaking of screening.... I learned how to fix window and door screens really well today and replaced the mutilated screens at 32 Beverly Ave.  It's pretty simple, and I will take the mastery of this trade to even greater heights in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus