Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brown on the Bumper

I ordered my bumper stickers from the Scott Brown campaign today.  It wasn't a hard decision.   When I contacted the Elizabeth Warren folks they offered Wampum and some authentic Cherokee recipes for Maize and Succotash in a brash attempt to get me to festoon the Nanepashemet vehicles with pictures of Warren with feathers and buckskins.
~
Peeps.... you know I can't be bought... don't you???
~
Maybe I can... but it would take a hell of a lot more wampum than the Moonbats were willing to deliver.
~
Brown however offered the stickers free of charge with no strings attached.
~
You should order you own...http://www.scottbrown.com/show-your-support-with-a-scott-brown-bumper-sticker/    When it comes to supporting a true Brown man over a fake Native American, this Nanepashemet Mountain of a Man has gone Brown.


No comments: