for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Brown on the Bumper

I ordered my bumper stickers from the Scott Brown campaign today.  It wasn't a hard decision.   When I contacted the Elizabeth Warren folks they offered Wampum and some authentic Cherokee recipes for Maize and Succotash in a brash attempt to get me to festoon the Nanepashemet vehicles with pictures of Warren with feathers and buckskins.
~
Peeps.... you know I can't be bought... don't you???
~
Maybe I can... but it would take a hell of a lot more wampum than the Moonbats were willing to deliver.
~
Brown however offered the stickers free of charge with no strings attached.
~
You should order you own...http://www.scottbrown.com/show-your-support-with-a-scott-brown-bumper-sticker/    When it comes to supporting a true Brown man over a fake Native American, this Nanepashemet Mountain of a Man has gone Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus