for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, March 08, 2012

Can't Make It Up


I was feeling kind of bad about the lack of posts lately on this pathetic Blog... so I decided to make it up to you by posting a photo of myself.
~
This is a section of the Lynn English High School class of 1970.
~
yes... the Mountain of a Man is standing in the upper left hand corner of this photo next to my friend Phil Freeman.  He's the one with the Afro.  In High School, I was a white kid.

Tuna Lips said.....Mar 9, 2012 11:34 AM

Hows bout pointin' out the class slut.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips2:34 PM

    Hows bout pointin' out the class slut.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus