Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 New Year's Resolutions

Peeps -
So many of you have been pestering me about my New Year's resolutions. Not sure why... resolutions are highly personal, and the reolutions of a Mountain of a Man are normally unattainable by ordinary Peeps like yourselves.
~
But I know you.... you will fret, worry, and get really neurotic until you see what the MOAM has in store for the New Year.  So, regardless or how irritating it is, I will comply with your pathetic request and let you in on what I have resolved for 2012.
~
This year, my resolutions are about developing habits, not necessarily acheiving goals.
  • Get a burn in every morning, on the Cybex, Treadmill or a Harbor Row.
  • Practice Banjo and Guitar every night (after Joanne goes to bed)
  • Learn CAD and practice it every night (between banjo practice).
  • Process Mail and paperwork daily.
  • Archive Files and purge daily.
  • Eat sensibly and deny urge to eat carbs.
So if I develop these habits, the results should be that my weight trends downward, I become a closet musician, can design projects on the computer, and my office is neat and organized. 
~
And BTW....phuck the Mayans..... They can take their sophisticated calendar calling for the end of the world and stick it up their extinct asses.  I don't plan on cashing it in this year.
~
I agree that it sounds pretty boring... but it's my life, not your's.  Get your own Goddamn Resolutions.

No comments: