for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, June 25, 2011

Put Up or Shut Up

Didn't I tell you Peeps that the Nanepashemet 2007 volume will be available on Amazon in a few weeks????
~
Then why is my cell phone choked with voicemails.... and my email account on overload with pathetic pleas from petulant Peeps asking where and when you can get your copy???
~
It's my own God-Damned fault for letting you in early on the cover approval.
~
I should have known that your lack of patience would invade any sense of serenity that I have foolishly tried to acquire.
~
BTW, this thing is not free.   So in a few weeks, when Amazon is ready to take orders... it will be your chance to put up or shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus