for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Emergency

Peeps....
Those of you who know me best, know that I'm a tolerant person.... willing to live and let live..... with an appreciation of diversity and my fellow man.
~
Why is it then, that I feel such seething hatred for these irritating assholes on Channel 5 Eyewitness News this morning who are trying to make a major issue over a few freaking snowflakes???
~
When did a snowstorm emolt into highly charged news in New England?
~
We've had the Governor on the line, and some asshole from the Town of Marblehead called me at 9:00PM last night with a computerized message about the "Emergency Blizzard".
~
The "Emergency" is not the freaking snow... it's having to put up with these egotistical assholes who have nothing better to talk about.
~
I suppose this post sounds a little grouchy, and maybe it is, but I'm not in the mood for silly bullshit this morning.  We'll be firing up the new snowblower soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus