for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, January 22, 2011

POTW Week 3

Joanne reminded me this morning that it was time to pick the Nanepashemet Peep of the Week.
~
I know.... I don't need any prodding.   What she doesn't realize is that the POTW selection is not a conscious action... It happens organically from a source deeply ingrained in the Akaskic Records.   I don't select the Peeps.... I am just a Channel writing down the Devine Decision.
~
Or something like that....
~
Announcing...
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 3rd week of 2011

Mike Rockett
Gino Cappelletti
Tom Brady
Linda O'Shea
Katelyn Nestor
Tommy McMahon

I really don't have any say at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus