Friday, October 01, 2010

Ups and Downs

Peeps....
~
It's been an eventful couple of days.
~
Filled with ups and downs.
~
Started with the startling loss of our zoning petition in western Mass on Wednesday night.  A new first for me as the adversaries in the audience decided to get personal,  and claimed that I was only involved with the petition in order to make money....  No shit Sherlock... It's my freaking job.
~
I can't remember when the last time was that I've  lost a petition, but this loss really pisses me off.  I've recommended to the client that they appeal in Superior Court, and I sure hope that they do, because I want to see the look in the faces of those condo commandos when we put that beautiful monopole up in full view of their back decks.
~
Everything changed the next morning when we had the closing for former Peep of the Year, Michael Murphy and his beautiful wife Beth.  They bought their dream home in Southboro, with a pool that will undoubtably receive some laps at my expense next summer.  Mike and Beth were thrilled and I was so happy to be their Buyer's Broker.
~
Then things changed again as I ended the day in Nashua, NH at a wireless outing where I ran into a Douche Bag client who owes me money.   Said Douche Bag was a little taken back when I asked him where my money was when he was filling his plate at the buffet table...  He mentioned something like... "This is entirely inappropriate."   Well here is what's inappropriate, Douche Bag.... Harrassing people and treating them like assholes for their product, then not paying them after the invoice is 90 days over due.
~
Douche Bag.
~
The things changed again at the Happy Clam in Rockland, Me., where we met the Johnson's and the Frary's for clams and Wiener Schneitzel.
~
So.... we left things on the up trend.

No comments: