Saturday, November 07, 2009

Pissed and Perplexed

What is the value of randomly killing people in a shooting spree?  With all of the Muslim Terrorist Acts, I still don't really know what the gripe is.  If it is because a group of Israelis inhabit a patch of dry dirt in your neighborhood..... that just seems to be a little weak.  You would think that they could get over that.
~
Is it genetic?  Some kind of medieval mentality stretching from the Crusades?  Is there some sort of inferiority complex that causes these pointless lash outs?
~
I never did anything to those guys.... yet I just missed having a seat on one of the 9-11 United Flights out of Boston to LA that flew into the Trade Center.   If I had been killed that day, over something that bears no explanation, I would have been even more pissed and perplexed.

No comments: