for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Appeal to the Geeks

So I get a call from my good friend, Harvey Rowe,saying that he can't email me.   That the email is undeliverable.  I have the same thing happen to me when I try to email Mike Rockett's company.
 ~
I think that Harvey believes that I blocked him or something.  If I knew how to do that, I would definitely ban a whole pile of people, but not him.
~
If any of you techo geeks have an idea about how to abate this problem, please send me an email  to....

jnestor@nanepashemet.com

If your suggestion is annoying or inspiring, you may even find yourself as a Peep of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus