Friday, May 01, 2009

Magic Feeling


This weekend is shaping up nicely.
~
No particular plans.
~
No particular obligations.
~
No particular crisis.
~
"Oh that magic feeling. No place to go" - the Beatles.

Beatles are probably not in vogue. But I carry a lot of their quotes in my head. They were great innovators for their time, excellent musicians and poets, and worked very hard trying to find meaning in a world that was in extreme transition.
~
Sorry.
~
I didn't mean to veer off like that. But that's what happens when the immediate future is wide open.
~
Back to the weekend.
~
Have to get a workout in on the Cybex, finish sanding Mike's coffee table, and get the first two coats of marine varnish. We also have to attend a wake and funeral. Maybe that is an obligation..... so I guess I spoke too early. The magic feeling is fading.

No comments: