Saturday, April 04, 2009

Forging On

When the sun made an appearance this Saturday morning, I decided to take advantage and move forward with the workbench and coffee table projects. Gluing panels always takes a lot of room and I had to move the operation into the driveway. But I got both the tops for my workbench and Mike's coffee table glued and ready for sanding and finishing.
~
I know that a I owe you pictures.
~
I also set up the Jet mortising machine, the Grizzly tenon tablesaw jig and the Leigh dovetail jig upgrade.
~
So it was a very productive day in the garage and driveway.
~
Tomorrow, if the weather is right, I'm going to trim out the dovetailed aprons of the workbench and see if I can install the tail vise.
~
Then we will concentrate on the bases for both the Coffee table and the Workbench.

No comments: