for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chest Planning

Little Ethan Nestor is now a month old. But I have to be planning for his one year old birthday now if I have any chance of making a toy chest that rivals the one that we gave to Will on his first birthday.
~
This is a dramatically different style compared to the dovetailed traditional chest that I crafted last spring.
~
I have some time, but I'm leaning towards this alternative design.


1 comment:

  1. Not for nothing, but kids want to think they are original, unique, and their own person. Will has one. Maybe build they boy a boat. A model boat, or something. a crib. That would be cool.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus