Friday, November 28, 2008

POTW Week 46

With all of the Thanksgiving hub bub, you would have thought that I would have all but forgotten about the Peep of the Week selection.
~
Maybe you would, but not me... what with my iron discipline and magnanimous sense of obligation.
~
This week is a special week, because we came up with another automatic selection. That is always extra satisfying for me. Plus there is a huge range of choice from all of the annoying/inspirational things that happened at the Bash.
~
Still, I'm sure the selections will stir their usual cauldrons of controversy.

Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 46th Week of 2008

Bob Wojcik (Automative Gift of Lagavulin)
Joe Collins
Abby Bruett
Will Nestor
Ginny Hudak
Nick Demakes

Now we can head into the Christmas season.

No comments: