Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coming Together

Day Two of a diverse and busy week at Nanepashemet Telecom. Several completely different projects are coming together at the same time - pretty weird.
~
Of course it all won't pan out as I imagine it. If it did, I'd be looking for loft space with a loading dock near a water put in for my ultimate Nanepashemet Boatbuilding business pretty soon.
~
That will happen sooner or later... but sooner is definitely preferable.
~
BTW, Will's Tool Chest is already finished... mentally in my head. I'm happy with the design. Now all I have to do is complete it with some solid craftsmanship. Since I'm not working with a printed plan, the mental part is the hard part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tool chest? perhaps you can let him be a child for a few more years before you insert him into the Dickensian workhouse environment that forged the pioneering spirit of Lynn, MA and its denizens. The pressure to become a craftsman is a bit much.

Work with me here. Visualize throwing stones into pools of water and chasing frogs, that kind of thing. Along with world peace and the cops laying a beat down on your sworn enemies. Its nice.