Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Annual Confession


Once again, I come to my annual confession that I am a fan of "Dancing With the Stars".
~
Not sure why I feel so guilty about this... so ashamed.... so very vulnerable.
~
Does enjoying a Tango, Cha Cha Cha, or Samba make me less than a Man????
~
Do I compromise my masculinity by savoring the Waltz, Quickstep or Paso Doble???
~
Those of you who know me best, know that I am a MAN, a Man's Man, a Manly Man... the type of man that women immediately undress with their eyes... a real man who doesn't drink martinis or light beer... not a limp wrist in either arm.
~
So what if a little Ballroom attacks this premise. I can live with it.

Tuna Lips said...

Well bully fer you, showing your inner child to those of us who hide our eyes and cower. Look on the bright side, with that Obammy feller lined up to run this here country, the Marine Marathon will soon have a new category. Like the over 40 category, a gay category ta boot, and youse and yer fairy dance buddies can compete against one another for 'fastest queer' and 'snappiest running trunks'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well bully fer you, showing your inner child to those of us who hide our eyes and cower. Look on the bright side, with that Obammy feller lined up to run this here country, the Marine Marathon will soon have a new category. Like the over 40 category, a gay category ta boot, and youse and yer fairy dance buddies can compete against one another for 'fastest queer' and 'snappiest running trunks'.