Thursday, May 17, 2007

Week 20 - Peep of the Week

For the first time in a long time, all of the POTW selections are males. Don't make a big thing out of it!! It's just the way it happened. I'm not going to pick a woman just to be politically correct! That would be so un-Nanepashemet-like. Why can't we all just get along????

ANNOUNCING...
NANEPASHEMET PEEPS OF THE WEEK for the 20th Week of 2007

Bill Hillegas
Pat Piscatelli
Steve Lewis
Peter Crawford
Timothy, the Gay French guy at the Paris Whiskey Bar
Tony Blair

Next week I will take care to see if any women meet the criteria, which bears repeating here due to the enthusiasm by which some peeps seem to feel when they are honored/disgraced.

To be a Nanepashemet POTW, one has to meet one or a combination of the following conditions...

  • Do something Annoying
  • Do something Inspiring
  • Not be Dead
  • Not be an Animal
  • Have given me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 yr old single malt scotch over the past week
The Lagavulin condition is automatic. A side rule is that if you ask to be a POTW, you can never be selected, unless I forget later on.

BTW, I'm starting to run a little low on Lagavulin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony Blair here, it is indeed an honor to be named, how do you say, a "peep" of the week. I was at a rest area on the M3, chatting up a lorry driver who was keen on role playing, when news broke of this great honor. My thanks to the good people of the Nanepashemet guild, and my word of honor that I shall bear this title with dignity. Plus some giddy up in my pimp roll. Look out beeee-otches, T stands for trouble!

Anonymous said...

do you think you will ever tell me what i did??
-Lindsey Kepnes