for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, May 04, 2007

Freaking Little Pig Squirrels

Remember how I told you that the grey squirrels at the bird feeder didn't bother me? Well, I changed my mind.
~
The freaking little pig squirrels have already emptied the feeder that I filled for the weekend. Pigs!!! They look at me with impunity and come back as soon as I leave the deck. The birds fly over, land on the feeder, have a few seeds, and fly away. But the pig squirrels just hang on the feeder, gorging themselves, probably getting squirrel saliva all over the perches and stuff.
~
Looks like I'll have to teach Ronick to savor a little squirrel meat once in awhile.
~
Freaking Squirrels. They don't know it, but they are getting over their head. Biting off more than they can chew. Going way too deep. Out on a Limb. Get my Drift??? Those Peckerheads are in for a little Payback.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:31 PM

    rafe up the street has a pretty serious air rifle. Just sit on the deck with a 12 pack and some rounds and pick'em off one by one.

    -mcmahon

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus