Friday, May 04, 2007

Freaking Little Pig Squirrels

Remember how I told you that the grey squirrels at the bird feeder didn't bother me? Well, I changed my mind.
~
The freaking little pig squirrels have already emptied the feeder that I filled for the weekend. Pigs!!! They look at me with impunity and come back as soon as I leave the deck. The birds fly over, land on the feeder, have a few seeds, and fly away. But the pig squirrels just hang on the feeder, gorging themselves, probably getting squirrel saliva all over the perches and stuff.
~
Looks like I'll have to teach Ronick to savor a little squirrel meat once in awhile.
~
Freaking Squirrels. They don't know it, but they are getting over their head. Biting off more than they can chew. Going way too deep. Out on a Limb. Get my Drift??? Those Peckerheads are in for a little Payback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rafe up the street has a pretty serious air rifle. Just sit on the deck with a 12 pack and some rounds and pick'em off one by one.

-mcmahon