for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Blog Lapse

Superpeep Matt Lyons reminded me that the MOAM has lapsed on this Blog for about three weeks.

UNFREAKINGACCEPTABLE!

Then when I tried to log in, I had a lot of trouble, putting me in somewhat of a MOAM Panic (if that is Possible).  I started to think of the possibility that the wisdom/absurdity of the Nanepashemet Blog may be lost forever.....

Holy SHIT!!!!  Can't even conceptualize the chaos that would cause.

So I am very sorry.... with no real excuses for the lapse.

Yes, Nanepashemet Telecom is in a real slow period with Carriers in a funk about network buildouts.

Yes. the Braintrust of  Nanepashemet has moved to put our resources into high end residential renovation... and have been doing a lot of physical labor lately.

And yes, the MOAM has been focusing alot on Facebook posts.... to the detriment of this pathetic blog.

But these are not excuses.

Peeps..... I have let millions, or thousands.... ok probably tens of you like Matt swing in the breeze.... hoping against Hope that this Blog will provide guidance.  I admit the atrocity of this, and will not let you down..... ever again..... until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus