Monday, November 23, 2015

Hakuna Matata

Lately I've been particularly aggravated by the Liberal Narrative as we are mocked and derided if we feel that it is prudent not to open our doors to Syrian Refugees during this time of great terrorist disturbances by Radical Muslim factions.

So I guess you are a racist or Islamaphobe if you tend to believe that charity begins at home and we should concentrate on our own problems.

And when I thoughtfully suggest that my Liberal friends either take a Syrian Refugee family into their homes or STFU because their position otherwise is phucking hypocritical, I get accused of being rude and subsequently am blocked from their Progressive Occupy Democrat Facebook pages.

You just can't be nice and win.

So this holiday season, my goal is to tone down the rhetoric.  Normally, I'm fine with wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" due to my Roman Catholic cultural background.   But I know that this offends some of my sensitive Lefty friends.   And I try to stay away from the sterile "Happy Holidays" because that tends to piss off Conservatives who can't deal with political correctness.

Quite the quandary if your intent is to lessen your "offensive footprint".

I've decided to go with "Hakuna Matata" this season.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuna_matata

I remember when I first heard the phrase on the Lion King, it sounded fun to say even if you didn't know what it mean't.

So that's the deal.   Hakuna Matata.  To you and Yours.
And Happy New Year.

No comments: