for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, August 23, 2014

Nestor-Mestor

Anne Freeman Hill just sent me this photo of Joanne and I with Phil and Marva Freeman at Jeff and Kathy Middleton's Wedding.
~
I had forgotten how good looking we all were back then!
~
Hard to believe they both are gone, but I have to believe they are together in a better place.
~
Anne is Phil's youngest sister and she used to be a little pip squeak who would get in my face and call me Nestor-Mestor whenever I showed up on Collins Street Terrace in East Lynn.
~






She married a great athlete from West Lynn, Tony Hill, and matured into a beautiful woman..... But even though we are all forty years older,  I still picture her as this little kid trying to torment me.
~
Thank you, Anne, for sending me this memory.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus