for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, May 21, 2011

Skank Clarification

Last night I was having a little fun on Facebook threads about the "Rapture".   Lots of comments back and forth about the pending end of the world that was supposed to happen today.  I have some great friends on Facebook and enjoy bantering with them.
~
But the problem with Facebook is the delay in comments.   So I called someone a "Skank", and two of my lady friends immediately thought I was disrespecting them.... because of the timing of my "Skank" comment.
~
Damn....
~
I don't need to be misconstrued by females on Facebook!  I get enough of that in person, sitting in the living room with my wife, Joanne, without getting into a jam with other women on FB.  
~
Why is it so easy to piss off women??? It's something that I'm wicked good at... and I don't practice it or anything.   I guess it's just a natural talent that I have.
~
For the record... I never called Denise or Liz a Skank.    The Skank above is the only Skank that I called a Skank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus