Saturday, May 07, 2011

Extension

I did what I do everytime I start running again.... overextended myself and pulled a calf muscle.  So it's back to the Bike for a while.   Maybe I'll go up to North Conway and get on the Mountain Bike.  That wouldn't be overextending would it?
~
Nice visit at FreshAyer yesterday.   Interesting prospects.   Ryan continues to glean the best from every situation.   Not once have I ever seen him wallowing in self-pity, or whining about his situation. 
~
He has a forward looking outlook and has taken some very positive insights from FreshAyer.
~
When this is over, it will seem like it never happened.  We have all been changed... but maybe in a good way.   Scatch that.... Undoubtably in a good way.  Ryan will take his energy, drive and positive outlook and rebuild a stronger and thriving life for himself and his kids.  It will be a good restart, in the right direction.

No comments: