for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, October 04, 2009

Steve and Jill Lewis Got Married


Struggling to recuperate from the Lewis-Tufts Wedding this morning.   Dana and Merry Tufts had the Moraine Farm in Beverly rocking for about 300 close friends. 
~
Mikey was a Best Man of Stevie and Jill looked fantastic. 
~
(Maybe that last statement was a little Gay, but she really looked good.)
~
It was a rainy, humid night in a tent, and even in my portly, middle aged manner of Shaking my Booty, I was riddled with sweat. 
~
Now I'm a little sore from the intensive boogying.
~
Have to take the ride to Ayer now, but when we return, pictures will be posted.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Tufts2:03 PM

    Hey John - Wish I spent time with you guys at the wedding, but alas, only saw you across the dance floor and in pics! Glad you had fun - surreal, this life of ours! Your family is the best, and we are now linked forever by this marriage as I know that Steve is one-of-yours...I am in Northern Maine recuperating - thanks for something to read about the wedding -nice blogging! - Merry Tufts

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus