Friday, February 13, 2009

Peep of the Week - Week 6

This is the longest that I've not posted to this Blog in 2 1/2 years.
~
Either I'm a slacker.... or I haven't had a life for the last 2 1/2 years.
`
Regardless, the reason that I haven't posted is personal and none of your God-Damn business. So piss off.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the sixth week of 2009

Denise Kearns
Peter Howard
Jeff Gold
Jim Lundgren
Ricardo Sousa
Kate Rugman

I'll be back on the routine soon... if that will make you freaking happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like its time for another trip to Costco. Maybe just skip the trip and chillax with the brown liquor of your choice and the bulk packaged appetizers you bought on your last trip to Costco. Cable TV is good as well. Do it for your peeps.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, at my advanced age I find myself being a "peep". Now, just wondering, do peeps get perks?