Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekend Revelation

It was a nice weekend. Both Will's toy chest and the Tender are ready for spray varnish and these projects look set to be completed on schedule by next weekend. Then I can set my sights on building a corner cabinet for the TV that Joanne has been asking about, and resuming work on the Dory.
~
Somebody driving by this weekend saw the Dory frames and asked me how many boats I am going to build. My glib response was that it depended upon how long I lived. But that is pretty much the truth. If I could cut the nut by building boats, I definitely would. But until then, Nanepashemet Telecom will have to carry the burden of paying for everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That, more than the marathon, should be your goal. The be in the boat building business.

You have a better shot at success, to boot.

Piscatelli