Thursday, May 18, 2017

Impact of Independent Counsel and Russians

Peeps....
I know that I swore off political commentary for awhile....

But... Screw THAT!

Too much is happening....   the Peeps need my counsel and guidance, and I can't let them down.

So many of you have asked me what it means to have a Special Independent Counsel, Robert Moeller, investigating the Russian Influence into the American Presidential Election.  Moeller is supposed to be the real deal.   Not inclined to do anything but professionally expose the facts.

So here is the MOAM's take.

Since Trump had absolutely no Russian connection, he is in the clear.
Freaking Ironical... Isn't it?

If I was John Podesta, I'd be worried.   If I was Susan Rice, I'd be worried.   If I was Hillary Clinton, I'd be imagining that Noose around her neck that she warned her sycophants about.   And If I was Bill Clinton... I'd just dial up  my favorite hookers and have a Red Neck Holiday.

I don't think the Dems really imagined that a valid independent Counsel would investigate this shill.....  They must be shitting their pants.

And... BTW.... if I was the spirit of the murdered Seth Rich..... I would be pleasantly satisfied.

No comments: