for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, July 28, 2016

Liberals and Conservatives



Last night of the Democratic National Convention.

It's not just that I disagree with Liberals.....  I basically have no idea how anyone with a brain can possibly think the way they do.   It must be a distinct way that the neurons and synapses are wired.

I'm sure that they think the same way about Conservatives.

It is a wide chasm with no discernible bridges.

I trust that God made both kinds for a reason.   Damned if I can figure it out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus