Thursday, April 07, 2016

Documenting the Lapse

It's been a little while since the last post.

So what have I been doing while not Posting in this pathetic Blog, you may or may not ask?

Although the overwhelming response is that you really don't give a rat's ass what I do... I'm going to tell you anyway.   I mean.... what the hell are you continuing to read this for anyway????

So lately, I've been....

  • Playing the Banjo when Joanne goes to bed.
  • Watching the OJ series.
  • Working on my solar energy portable power system.
  • Making Pizza.
  • Worrying about the health of older relatives.
  • Laboring over Nanepashemet Telecom spreadsheets.
  • Waiting for snow to melt.
  • Not exercising.
  • Going to sleep at night while looking at weird Youtube videos about aliens, fake moon landings, and other stuff.
  • Planning a South Africa trip.
  • Taking Henry to the vet.
  • Obsessively posting about the evil H. on Facebook.
  • Watching Fox talk about the POTUS race 24/7.
  • Thinking about remodeling the bathrooms.
  • Getting aggravated by Liberals on Network Media.

..... and other stuff that I don't feel like mentioning to you.

So you can see that a Blog lapse was entirely justified.

No comments: