Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grace Oliver Run

Peeps...
This morning, your MOAM was feeling a little frisky so I put on the sweats and took the three mile run down to Grace Oliver's Beach and back.

That is something that I never thought I would blog about again,  Then, after our White Mountain ride for Honduras where I was too crippled to get off of the bike, Wayne Webster turned me on to his Chiropractor, Dr. Ralph Palumbo, and bada bing,,,,, no more leg main, no more knee pain, no more back pain.... and I just finished a non-stop three mile run.

I have no idea what he did, but he ended up prescribing me a pair of inner sole orthodics that I wear every day now.   I remember how shitty I recently felt as late as just before Christmas walking from the Parking Garage to Boston City Hall in Government Center.

On Friday, I made the same walk, and actually enjoyed the stroll.  Plus I got most of my permits approved, which has nothing to do with Dr. Palombo, but I'm just saying.  Apparently my feet were causing my body to be out of alignment, and the orthodics fixes it.   Dr. Palombo also pokes and jabs a bit here and  there, which I don't understand... but he can poke away for all I care.... within reason.

Ironically, the good Dr. would be pissed at me if he found out that I went for a run.  He wants me to avoid any rash movement.

But when the spirit moves you, you have to respond.   Course, I barely was able to pass some female powerwalkers down by Peaches Point,   And I probably overly paid attention to my heart pounding away in my chest cavity.

But WTF.  I ran three miles.  The MOAM is back!

No comments: