Monday, June 15, 2015

The Trans-Species Life

Peeps...
I don't exactly know how to disclose this.... it's a bit perplexing and rather embarrassing...

But I'm convinced that my Cat, Henry, is not feeling fulfilled within his feline pelt.
~
He tries to bark, gnaws on bones, and always waits at the back door with a leash in his month looking for a walk in the park with me.
~
Peeps....
Henry wants to be a Dog, and claims that he never felt Feline even as a young kitten.  I can see it in his eyes that he is yearning to assume his true identity.

What the Hell am I supposed to do????  Let him wallow though life totally juxtapositioned as a Dog in a Cat's body????

No Freaking way....

I've already started a number of Google searches looking for a Veterinarian who will start the arduous trans-species process of converting Henry to a Scottish Terrier.

There are rumors that they do this type of procedure in Denmark, and I will book a flight to Copenhagen in a nano-second if we can find a enlightened Vet who can help Henry realize his dream of liberation as a Canine.

Only then can he be truly free.

Thinking of renaming him Haigis.



No comments: