for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hard to be Humble

There have been quite a few hits to this blog lately.

I know because Statcounter.com allows me to see what posts people are hitting and what ISP they arrive from.

Often, I follow their trail and see what they are so interested in.... stuff that I may have posted in 2007, 2011 or so.

Then I become enthralled with the quality, insight and articulateness presented herein as well.

Sometimes if you are a Mountain of a Man, it is hard to be humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus