Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bike Prep

Two Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar in 12 oz. of water.
One Tablespoon of Black Cherry Extract in 12 oz. of water.
Gout Pill, High Blood Pressure Pill, Low Dose Aspirin.
8 oz. cup of Black Coffee.
Vegetable and Fruit Smoothie. (Not sure what Joanne put in this, but it's real green)
Two Fish Oil Pills.
Two Gummy Multi-Vitamins.
One 12 oz. mason jar of water.
~
It's not easy staying Rough, Tough, Hard to Bluff and Damn Good Looking.
~
But this breakfast puts down a MOAM Base to start the day.
~
With 50 degrees and sunshine this Saturday morning, it's time to take the Trek Domane 4.1 out for a ten mile spin around Marblehead.  It's the first nice morning that screams "NO EXCUSES".   Joanne and I have seemed tohave  beaten that two week bug that had us hacking away this month.   Spring weather is in the forecast for the next few days.
~
So this morning, after I finish this narcissistic post about myself, I will go for my first serious ride on the Trek Domane and see if I can get the hang of the bike shoe clips and the shifting system.


No comments: