for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, January 05, 2015

207 to Go.

After four days of 45 minute sessions on the Cybex, I feel discernibly good.  Plus every day, I was able to add an additional pushup to my routine at the end of the ride.  It would be cool if by goal date I could do 207 pushups at one time, but I don't think things work that way.

We'll see though.

Katelyn and Brady's condo passing is right in the middle of my scheduled workout time today, so I will have to alter the pattern.   I assume that this will be the rule rather than the exception, but I would really like to keep to the 2:30 afternoon routine as much as possible.

And yes.... I lost about one pound.   In the future, I will develop a metric for reporting this, but I have to ease into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus