Monday, October 06, 2014

Whacky Martha


~

Peeps...
Those of you who know me best know that the MOAM sometimes makes mistakes.... sometimes forms the wrong judgement... misses the mark once in awhile.
~
Course... not nearly as much as the rest of you.... but it happens nonetheless.
~
So I appeal to you to set me straight in the unlikely event that I am wrong.  But I don't think I am.
~
We have the democratic gubernatorial candidate, Martha Coakley, running ads stating that her brother had a breakdown, and after her parents died, took his own life because "he had no place to go."   And then she grimaces.
~
I'm sorry, but my only conclusion is that there was no way he could ask his sister for help after their parents passed, ergo he committed suicide.    So where the hell was Martha?.... and what is her point?  That Government should have nurtured and guided her brother???  What was Martha's role?
~
And how, in God's Green Earth, does Coakley think this will get our vote to make her Governor of Massachusetts????
~
So Peeps.... What the hell am I missing?   There must be something because this one just seems to be the wackiest Liberal political ad that I've seen in a long time.

No comments: