Friday, October 03, 2014

Baker gets the Nanepashemet Nod

 Peeps... this is a personal plea.  
~
In the name of all that is holy and decent in our lives, please don't cast your Massachusetts Governor vote for Martha Coakley.    Her judgement as Attorney General has been arbitrary and vindictive in my opinion and she has been in pathetic lockstep with Liberal positions.  No wonder the First Lady is cheering like a Pep Squad Sophomore.
~
If you think that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts will benefit from her stewartship as our Governor, then don't take my word for it... ask Betty Anne Waters, Dorothy Rabinowitz, or Tim Cahill.    She trashes lives with impunity.  There is a meanness and viciousness here that should never be part of the leadership of a democratic administration.
~
My greatest fear is the bureaucrat who decides that checking a box or making a resume entry warrants destroying another person's life.   If I'm wrong about Martha, then I'm happy to be corrected... but there is a pattern here that I find hard to deny.
~
It would be different if we didn't have an alternative... but we do...a very good one.

Charlie Baker is a businessman with a proven managerial record of success in both the public and private sectors.  I recommend that you vote for Charlie.

OK... I'm  asking you to vote for Charlie.

After all... He just received the Nanepashemet Nod.

No comments: