for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, August 21, 2014

Seth Moulton for Congress


Seth Moulton for Congress

I'm thinking of throwing the coveted Nanepashemet Nod to Seth Moulton for the Sixth Congressional Massachusetts District.

He's a Marine veteran and I sense that there is a well of honesty and integrity.   And yes, I know, He is a Progressive Democrat.  That concerns me, but if he acts honestly, that would be exceptionally refreshing.

I offered a spot on my lawn for one of his campaign signs too.... so that should be enough to swing this gig for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus