for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Living the Dream

Gearing up for a long day.
~
By day's end, I will have submitted a complex lease for legal review, prepared a zoning application that is sure to antagonize abutters, and present at a public hearing in NH for a new tower proposal.
~
I'm thinking that I'll be back at this living room recliner with a Bud Light in my hands by about 11:00PM tonight.
~
I'm not complaining..... and in fact, I am technically Living the Dream.... working at my own company for major carriers.  But when I was dreaming the Dream back when.... I didn't anticipate how much work Living the Dream would actually entail.
~
This is indeed my Dream job, just not so much of it was in my Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus