for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, April 04, 2014

Fake It Till You Make It.

You have to fake it till you make it.
~
As I waded through lease review processes that I loathe today,  I played a mind game that they were really interesting and relevant to getting the job done.
~
It worked.
~
Tomorrow I have to go to a Balloon test where the neighbors are sure to show up with torches and pitchforks.  They are none too happy about a cell tower proposal that we have proposed for their backyard and, I can empathize with their hostility even though I am basically the cause of it.
~
Not sure what mind games I can come up for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus