for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kicking up Some Dust

Today was a good day at Nanepashemet Telecom.
~
Looks like we can power to the end of the month with great numbers, both in customer services milestones and Billings.
~
I mean... I feel good about things.... and I know that this can't necessarily last, but I'm going to enjoy the feeling while it does.
~
What Happened?
~
Knowing that some of you Peeps might actually be business competitors with the Mountain of a Man and his cool company, I can't really disclose this.... although if you are going head to head with us at the one of the major carriers, you are probably licking your wounds... and eating our dust.
~
How does our backside look?   Get used to it.
~
I might even pour a Lagavulin this evening.... it was that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus