Sunday, October 06, 2013

A Weird Dream

Last night, I had a vivid dream about my friend, Doug O' Connell and stuff we did on the UMASS Track team together.  Naturally the dream had all kinds of incomprehensible stuff wrapped into it, with a lot of people that I knew from the past, and some that I didn't know, but Doug had a primary role.
~
When I woke up, I didn't think much of it.   I haven't seem Doug for over 35 years, and had intermitten contact with him.
~
But when I checked my email this morning, there was an email from Doug.
~
Pretty freaking creepy.
~
New Age Philosophy puts a lot of emphasis into the dictum that thought is physical and can be transmitted from us throughout the Universe.  It would be nice if you could manage this.   I obviously had a subconscious notion that Doug was thinking of me, and I dreamed about him... or maybe the dream about him stimulated his email response.
~
This odds of this happening otherwise are too great to calculate.  There has to be something to this.

1 comment:

0 said...

Wow. That's just creepy. Personally, I never had such experience. :)