Tuesday, May 07, 2013

When God closes one door, He opens another.

"When God closes one door, He opens another."
~
As far as I know, this is no Biblical quote, but seems to be readily apparent in our daily existance.
~
It sure seemed to be in play today, as Nanepashemet Telecom prepares to close out services to a major customer for the time being, and new opportunities appeared from totally unanticipated sources.
~

Peeps...... even though I'm a fully fledged Mountain of a Man.... I still worry about the future every once in awhile.... despite the fact that I've climbed the heights and fallen into the abyss in my business career, and yet still sit here as a well fed, couch potato.... cranking out this pathetic blog post.
~
And every time it has seemed like there was no escape, the sun came up, there was air to breathe and food to eat.   The Lord gave us that day our daily bread.
~
I appreciate you holding the door, Lord.

No comments: