for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, May 31, 2013

Retirement Plan

Peeps....
Sometime towards the end of next week, we'll be heading down to Washington, DC to make a sales pitch to a major tier one wireless carrier.
~
Those of you who have seen the MOAM in Sales Mode know that I can make a powerful, persuasive, and some say "irresistable" presentation.  Naturally it takes the right vibe, but I'm mighty motivated for this one.
~
Suffice it to say that the MOAM Charm Meter will be set on HIGH.
~
Because that's what the stakes are.
~
If we land this account, Nanepashemet Telecom will be laying paving stones to the future comfortable retirement of yours truly.
~
Course... you know me.... I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch.  But on this one, I have them hatched, grown, butchered, fried and topped with Franks Louisiana Hot Sauce.
~
Retirement will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus